Tuesday, January 20, 2015

First book of the Existence Trilogy


Existence (Existence Trilogy, #1)Existence by Abbi Glines

What is it about?
Could you imagine seeing souls everywhere you go? What would you do? This is just a normal everyday occurrence for Pagan Moore. They never talk, just numbly walk around, mindlessly searching for nothing. Normally she just ignores them, but one day she meets a soul she can't ignore. He's different, this one talks! She becomes fascinated with this soul; little does she know he's not just a soul. Pagan has met death, not only has she met him but she has fallen in love.

What did I think?
I liked it but it wasn't my favorite book of all time. It was definitely an easy read. It was good for the 10 hr road trip I just took, but I don't know if I would have read it without the long car ride. With all that said I was still able to finish it on the way up to IL from VA. Once I finish the other books I am reading I will probably pick up the next of the trilogy because it ended with a big surprise and I kinda want to know what happens.

Throughout the book there is this love triangle with Pagan and her two guys. One guy gives her the perfect normal relationship she knows she should have but he will never have hear heart. The other is with death, its dangerous and leaves her with chills but she loves him completely and she knows he will always protect her. Will she hold onto a normal life with a normal boy or go with her heart and love the boy no one else can see.

Death has broken all of the rules to love her and change the fate that has been decided for her already. He has never cared for a soul before but something is different about Pagan and no matter how much he wants to keep her at arms length, in order to protect her he must remain in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment