Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Roomies

Roomies by Lindy Zart

Roomies What is it about? (good reads description)

   Graham Malone is my roommate, my personal eye candy, the reason I get up in the morning smiling (that could be from the illicit dreams I have about him too, I suppose. Let's move on.). He's also beautiful to look at, but his heart is where his true beauty lies. Take away the exterior and the interior still shines.

I love him. I mean, I'm pretty sure I do, having never been in love before. Anyway, it seems legit.

And now his brother Blake is here, and, well, he's the complete opposite of Graham. Sarcastic, brooding, and totally available. But he's leaving soon, and Graham's the one I want. I shouldn't have to remind myself of this, right? I wouldn't have to if Blake would quit looking at me like I'm something yummy and he's starving.

Here's a toast to roomies; the ones you should never fall in love with. Or something.


What did I think? (spoilers)

It was a cute story! AND it was a good break away from all of the paranormal books I have been reading lately.

Parts of it kinda annoyed me. Both main characters are blissfully ignorant when it comes to how one another act around each other. I mean.. its beyond obvious they both like each other and yet they act stupid. Maybe that's how it is sometimes though. You really can't tell when someone is that into you.

After I got passed the idea that these characters just had no clue it was a very cute and quirky story. I really did enjoy it. It was a quick and easy read and it was just what I needed. I think I am going to look for another book similar to this before I switch back to my paranormal books.

Thats all for now
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment