Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Baked Apple Slices Recipie

 

 Lets just take a minute to talk about my favorite addiction.






I love this site! There are so many things you can find. Recipes, decoration ideas, workouts and so much more!

I found an awesome recipe for healthy baked apples that taste just as good as McDonald's apple pies! The best part... They are healthy!

They are absolutely delicious and 0pp for weight watchers! YES PLEASE! We had them for dessert with last nights dinner and I couldn't eat them fast enough. No really, I couldn't Ryan was scarfing them all down and not even giving me a chance to put my fork in the bowl!

Here's What You Do!

First Step. Grab an apple. any apple of your choosing. I used Green Apples for mine.

Second Step. Wash, Peel, Core and Slice

Third Step. For each apple used measure out
              • 1 tsp. Brown Sugar
              • Pinch of Cinnamon
              • 1/2 tsp Butter
              •  
Fourth Step. Put apple slices in a microwave safe bowl. Evenly coat the slices with the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. Break up the butter into chunks and put over apple slices.

Fifth Step. Microwave for two minutes per apple. Stir apples every two minutes and once they are all golden brown they are done!

Sixth Step. LET THEM COOL! They will be really hot and I know you want to eat them as soon as they are done, but you need to wait! Trust me it is worth it!


billygorilly.com is the original blog that had this recipe and I had to give them a shout out and share their recipe because it's fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment