Friday, January 30, 2015

Calorie Counting // My Fitness Pal

What am I tying now?
My Fitness Pal!
I know what you're thinking, calorie counting. BLUGH!!
But it's actually not bad! When you start it up it asks you your current weight, goal weight, age, height, sex, activity level and all that jazz. Once you have that entered it helps you find how many calories you should take in a day to achieve your goal.
   I needed this! I had tried dieting, I had tried working out but nothing worked and this app actually spells it out for how much you need. Not only that but you can get support and motivation from the app itself and your friends that have it too! How great! I am trying to loose 40 pounds. keep your fingers crossed for me!
-D
ps. I've learned I love carbs a little too much! lol Thanks dad for passing on those Italian genes. OYE!




Learn more at- myfitnesspal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment