Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Quick and Easy Workout Routine.

 
Perfect Body 
 

 
Loading....
 
Good Morning Lovelies! It has recently come to notice that I am a bit out of shape. No one should get winded from climbing the stairs in their own house! haha. In order to remedy this problem, I am starting a new workout to get me back into the swing of things. I am trying to do it every morning before work to get my blood pumping and give me energy for the rest of the day. For now, I am starting with just a few steps, and then once I have that under my belt I will try and step it up.

 
Quick and Easy Morning Workout
 

Ø  Mountain Climbers  -  30 Seconds

Ø  Jumping Jacks  -  1 Minute

Ø  High Knees  -  30 Seconds

Ø  Burpees  -  10

Ø  Jog in Place  -  1 Minute

Ø  Squats  -  20

Ø  Donkey Kick Leg Lifts  -  10 (Each Leg)

Repeat!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment