Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Witches of East End

So to add onto my list of many addictions, I also happen to love horribly girly drama filled shows.
   Witches of East End (based off of Melissa de la Cruz's novel) just so happened to be one of those. I just found it a few months ago and killed season one fast on a netfliz benge. I have been waiting for Season two to drop and it just never happened, so I started playing around on google and found out that they are getting rid of the show completely! All I was looking for was when I could see Season two and I find out its ending?? WHAT? Once in a while Lifetime puts out a show I will actually like and I finally found one again! A reason for me to start watching the Lifetime channel, and its gone! They take it away just like that!
   I'm not the only one upset, there are a bunch of fans who are furious at Lifetime for ending the series after 23 episodes. Fans have created a petition trying to get the show back on the air. Here is the link if you would like to bring it back as well! Currently they have 9,639 people who want it back and the number just keeps going up! How could they leave season two on a cliff hangar with so many unanswered questions?! It makes it seem like they were planning on making a third season and people obviously want it, so why not give the people what they want? It's just plain dumb.
WitchesOfEastEnd_Facebook
   The proof is there! They need to bring it back!!! Again, here is the link to sign the petition. It may not change anything but who knows, maybe it will! Whats the harm in trying??

No comments:

Post a Comment