Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Hump Day- All about the humps and lovely lady lumps

Vacation Boobs!

Yes, this is a real thing. Vacation boobs, also known as "insta breast" is a 20 minute procedure that lets women physically enhance themselves for 24 hours.
 I am undecided whether or not this is a good idea or if I should laugh. but hey I guess its a good way to test and see if you want to have plastic surgery or not. Want to look large for your wedding, sing up for insta breasts!
 Now you can ditch the ever annoying underwire, padded bra, and chicken cutlets and look larger for a small amount of time. Dr. Norman Rowe says that while 24 hours is great, its still only 24 hours and he is working on creating an injection that will keep the appearance for 2-3 weeks.
How does it work? He injects women with a saline solution that makes the breasts swell temporarily to a larger size and then after 24 hours the saline is absorbed by the body and the breast deflate back to normal size. No mater what procedure you have done, there are always going to be positive and negative outcomes. Make sure you do your homework and read the reviews. One problem with insta boobs reviews is that there have been reports of boobs deflating to different sizes after the 24 hours.
Well great, now you have one A cup and one C cup. If you were doing this to see if you wanted to get plastic surgery or not, congrats, because now you have no choice! Haha. I'm not completely sold on this idea, but then again im also not looking for anything to pump them up. I may not have all the confidence I want, but I have enough for what I need and I am happy. I'm not judging you at all if you get it, more power to you. I just know that I wont be doing it any time soon.
Alright, that is all I got for now.
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment