Saturday, October 25, 2014

Enter The Forest... If You Dare!



 

 
I can honestly say, I don't think I have ever been so scared in my life.
   At Markoff's Haunted Forest there are two trails you can take into the woods. Trail # 1 features monsters and trail #2 features a playful clown lair. I was told both are equally as terrifying, but in having a clown phobia, my husband thought trail #2 would be a amusing. So, clown lair we go.
   The group I went with was myself, two of my best friends (Holly and Kayla) and Ryan. Poor, poor Ryan.. When I am one of the two bravest people in the group, you know you're in trouble. Upon entering it looked so cool! Picture any movie/tv's show epic bon fire party add some scremo music, zip lines and food stands and you're in the waiting line to enter the forest.
   If you enjoy be jumped at, chased, grabbed, heckled and scared beyond your wits then this is the perfect place for you! When we were walking through the woods we reached a turn in the trail and all of a sudden there was a clown walking past us. Now when I say clown picture American Horror Story clown. Creepiest face I have ever seen, He looked straight forward, ignored us until he was completely past our group of four, stopped dead in his tracks, slowly turned around until he and I made eye contact and took off running. I'm sorry not running, he sprinted as fast as he possibly could coming straight towards me. I don't know if I have ever pivoted and ran so fast in my life.
Clearly I am the only smart one in my group who thinks a creepy clown walking past us is not normal because no one else was paying attention. As soon as I started screaming and running towards them, they quickly caught on. Another part that really freaked me out was like a scene from Texas Chainsaw Massacre. These three guys throughout this old creepy house were dressed up like bloody butchers. I got cornered by two of them. Granted the chainsaws have no chain on them so they can't actually hurt me, but still. It was freaky! I think one of them pitied how scared I got so he decided to take a comical approach and started backing it up on my and singing.. then I laughed but yea. This place is terrifying. With that said. I loved it! I would definitely reccomend this place to others. Such a fun and terrifying night!

No comments:

Post a Comment