Thursday, October 23, 2014

Just a Girl and Her Blog!


Who am I?
My name is Danielle. I'm in my early 20s and married to the craziest man I have ever met. I love spending time with him, going and doing what ever we want (we can still do that since we don't have kids, yet!). I love going on random road trips, going out to the movies and hanging out with my friends. but when I have time to myself I indulge in my love of books. There is no better spot than curled up on the couch with a big ol' cup of coffee and a giant warm blanket reading a great book.
Books have this amazing ability to transport you from your ordinary life to some extravagant far off place full of adventures and drama. One minute you will be sitting at your desk and the next you're volunteering as tribute to compete in competitions to the death or walking around school trying to protect your best friend (who happens to be a vampire).

What will I talk about on this blog?
Probably the same kind of crazy stuff high school girls talk about..

  • Boys- relationships, kissing, heartbreak and betrayal
  • Fantasy- give me a Vampire over a millionaire any day! I love them!
  • Random nonsense- does this one really need explaining?
  • Myself- my life, my house, my friends, my dog ( this is pretty much my diary section of the site)
  • Make up- I am obsessed with the stuff!
  • BOOKS- I mean.. this is a book blog soooo there has to be conversation about books!





I will talk about what books I've read, what books I'm reading, what books I want to read and what I thought about them. All of my posts are just for fun, so please don't take offense to anything I say (that is if anyone is even reading this! haha)

Who should read this blog?
If you like relationships (normal and fantasy) and have the mind of a high school girl then you and I are definitely on the same page!

No comments:

Post a Comment