Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween! Put your face on and go crazy!


   Halloween is so much fun! This morning I did some festive makeup to set the mood for today at the office and prepared a mummy surprise for our potluck!!!
First, the makeup- I didn't go super crazy like I wanted to do. All I ended up with was a spider and its web, but I am happy with how it turned out! Personally I think it goes great with my headset... but that's just me. haha.
   I am still doing the $5 for $55 Mary Kay Makeup Give Away! I fixed the link, so if you saw it before and tried to comment. It is working now! So sorry about all the trouble with that before! Click this link to be sent to the Mary Kay Give Away page so you can enter! So far I only have three comments, so your odds of winning are great! I don't know why you wouldn't try. You don't have to put in any money to enter into the contest and if you randomly change your mind and your name is chosen, its not binding, you can forfeit your winning to the next person and they can get that awesome deal instead!!!  Go ahead and try! It's all in good fun and heck, who doesn't love makeup?! You can dress yourself up or be someone else for a day!
   Now, off the topic of makeup and onto another one I love so much! FOOD! We had our Halloween pot luck and I made little mini mummy hot dogs! Look how cute they are!
all you need are crescent rolls, mini hot dogs and a little bit of mustard for the glowing eyes! They are really easy to make and super cute! Here's what you do:
  •  set oven to 350
  • cut the crescent rolls into long thin strips. (as it gets shorter cut wider and roll it in your hands until its skinny and long)
  •  wrap the roll around the hot dog with ends touching, don't forget to skip a space to make room for the mummy face!
  • place three rows of five mummies onto a greased baking sheet and put in oven for 10 minutes or until gold and flaky
  • place on cooling rack and enjoy your spooky appetizer!
Halloween time is so much fun! Go out tonight, dress up, eat lots of candy/ junk food and go crazy! (with that said please also stay safe!)
Fake blood = Awesome
Real blood = Not so much!
Happy Halloween everyone, I hope your night is filled with lots of tricks and even more treats!
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment